The largest expense many business owners incur is commercial insurance. There are a number of things to consider before going through with your purchase. You want to determine:
- What you are required to insure. The required insurance policies are determined by the kind of business you have. Some general guidelines include your contracts or loans with banks or others that may require you to have certain kinds of commercial insurance in Tampa. Some examples of requirements include:
- General liability required by any vendors you do business with.
- Government entities that you do business with.
- A bank that holds your mortgage or the landlord from whom you rent commercial space.
- What extra coverage might be available. Extra liability or a commercial umbrella policy may be required by vendors you work for so that any large losses not included in your underlying insurance policy is covered.
- If you are sure about what commercial insurance you are required to carry, you can research any additional coverages that are beneficial to your business.
- Where to buy your policies. Trust the experienced agents at All Star Insurance, which serves Tampa and the surrounding areas. Our independent insurance agent can help you find the most affordable business insurance you need. We can recommend what insurance package of policies best suits your needs.
Save time and money when All Star Insurance does the research and shopping for you!