Buy Commercial Auto Insurance in Tampa
Some differences between a commercial auto insurance policy and a personal auto policy include eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits. The vehicle used in your business needs to be covered by a policy for commercial auto insurance in Tampa Bay. As one of the leading car insurance companies in Tampa, the commercial auto policies from All Star Insurance cover all of the following:
- Property Damage: This insurance provides protection if your business vehicle accidentally damages another person's property.
- Medical payments, No-Fault & Personal Injury Coverage: Typical coverage pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in the vehicle as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Your injuries should be paid for along with certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – This coverage pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – You want to include this coverage to pay for damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another object.